Sign up for Mobile Banking today! Here's the low-down:
Enjoy new convenience and flexibility
Check your checking, savings and money market account balances
Transfer funds between accounts
View your transaction history
Set up account alerts
Locate branches and ATMs
Your mobile banking transactions are paperless
Save gas by banking without going to the bank
Bank with peace of mind.
Because we use the latest mobile banking technology, your accounts and your identity are always safe and secure.
With free mobile banking, you’re free to go! - Take Peoples Bank wherever life takes you.
If this sounds good to you, take these steps to set up your Mobile Banking:
1. If you have logged into Online Banking before, you may skip to step three. If you have never logged into Online Banking before, continue with step number two.
2. Before you can log into Mobile Banking for the first time, you must log into Online Banking to change your temporary password to one of your choosing.
3. Download the app from your respective app store. You can find it by searching the phrase "Peoples Bank AR."
4. You will be prompted to enter your Online Banking username and password.
5. The app will then ask you a series of questions, beginning with your name and date of birth. You will then be asked another set of questions that you must answer correctly to enter Mobile Banking. This set of three questions is derived from public records and will be in a multiple choice format.
6. If you answered the second set of questions correctly, you will be asked to enter your mobile phone number and click 'Enroll.' If you do not answer all of the questions correctly you will be sent back to the beginning screen to start again.
7. You should be directed into Mobile Banking once you enter your phone number. After completing all of the steps you will be prompted for only your username and password each time you open Mobile Banking from that point on.
This part of the set-up process will only have to be completed once! If you have any questions, give us a call at 870-942-5707 or 501-888-6200 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.