Now with Apple Pay and Touch ID! (See below for details.)
Use your smartphone to access your account any time and anywhere with our FREE Peoples Bank app. Visit your app store and search “peoplesbankar” to make finding our app easier. After downloading, you will use your Online Banking username and password to log in.
Here are the benefits:
Enjoy new convenience and flexibility
Check your checking, savings and money market account balances
Transfer funds between accounts
View your transaction history
Set up account alerts
Locate branches and ATMs
Your mobile banking transactions are paperless
Save gas by banking without going to the bank with peace of mind.
Because we use the latest mobile banking technology, your accounts and your identity are always safe and secure.
With free mobile banking, you’re free to go! - Take Peoples Bank wherever life takes you.
If this sounds good to you, take these steps to set up your Mobile Banking:
1. If you have logged into Online Banking before, you may skip to step three. If you have never logged into Online Banking before, continue with step number two.
2. Before you can log into Mobile Banking for the first time, you must log into Online Banking to change your temporary password to one of your choosing.
3. Download the app from your respective app store. You can find it by searching the phrase "Peoples Bank AR."
4. You will be prompted to enter your Online Banking username and password.
5. The app will then ask you a series of questions, beginning with your name and date of birth. You will then be asked another set of questions that you must answer correctly to enter Mobile Banking. This set of three questions is derived from public records and will be in a multiple choice format.
6. If you answered the second set of questions correctly, you will be asked to enter your mobile phone number and click 'Enroll.' If you do not answer all of the questions correctly you will be sent back to the beginning screen to start again.
7. You should be directed into Mobile Banking once you enter your phone number. After completing all of the steps you will be prompted for only your username and password each time you open Mobile Banking from that point on.
This part of the set-up process will only have to be completed once! If you have any questions, give us a call at 870-942-5707 or 501-888-6200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Apple Pay is available to customers with an iPhone 6 or greater. This service allows you to use your phone like a mobile wallet. When paying at a place of business that accepts Apple Pay, you simply wave your phone over the terminal. You grant access to your card information by using your fingerprint on your device. Apple Pay is easily set up within your settings on your phone.
Touch ID is a feature available to customers with an iPhone 5S or greater. It uses your fingerprint to allow you access to your bank accounts on our mobile app without requiring a password. This feature only accomodates inquiry into your account - you will still need to type in your password to get access to Bill Pay. Touch ID can be added within the app, and if your fingerprints have never been registered within your phone, you will have to set them up in General Settings.
Please call us with any questions you may have at 870-942-5707. Thank you!