Free ATM Locator
Money Market Accounts
Certificate of Deposits
Health Savings Accounts
Individual Retirement Accounts
Consumer Credit Cards
Peoples Bank has been a trusted mortgage partner since 2000.
Whether you’re buying your first starter home or expanding and purchasing your second home, Peoples Bank has the right mortgage solution to suit your financial goals. We offer Conventional, RD, FHA, and VA mortgage loans with competitive interest rates.
Call (870) 942-5707 to speak with one of our loan officers today! We’re here to finance more than your home–we’re here to finance your future.
Speak with a Peoples Bank Mortgage Officer Today
Fill out the form below and a member of our mortgage team will connect with you.
Fixed Rate mortgages provide the safety and security of set monthly payments for the life of the loan.
- 30-year, 20-year, 15-year, 10-year
- Refinance and Cash-out Refinance
- 1 – 4 Family Investments
A government-backed program ideal for first-time home buyers with a minimum down payment option.
Relaxed qualifying requirements and no down payment for many Veterans.
Rural Development 30 YR
A government-backed program for low to moderate income families that provides 100% financing.
In-House Balloon Payment Mortgages
Adjusted Rate Mortgages (ARMs) generally have a lower initial interest rate than fixed-rate loans. As the name implies, the interest rate adjusts according to an established index, after the initial term. ARMs could make sense for borrowers who expect their income to rise over the years or who plan to be in their home for a limited number of years.
- An adjustable rate loan for customers who need a short-term option.
- 3/1 ARM
- 5/1 ARM
Preparing for a Mortgage Loan Application: What to Bring
Below are items to bring when applying for a Mortgage Loan. This will help expedite the application process.
Click to download and print an application
1003 Residential Loan Application
1003 Residential Loan Application – Additional Borrower
- Drivers License for each borrower.
- W-2s for the past two years.
- Two most recent year-to-date paycheck stubs.
- Residence address(es) for the past two years, landlord information if applicable.
- Name and address(es) of each employer for the past two years.
- If self-employed or commission, two years of tax returns.
- If incorporated, two years of corporate tax returns.
- Last two months of bank statements for all checking, savings and retirement accounts (all pages included).
- Address(es) of other real estate owned.
- Loan information on all real estate owned.
- Payment for credit report.